Today’s organizational challenge: from gut feeling to data-driven decision-making. No longer a secret, data is everywhere and can be used to jump to better results. However, many organizations still struggle to reap the benefits. So one question always arises: how to translate data insights into impactful actions on the workfloor?
On 12th of September, in Bucharest, from 18.30, the Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) organizes a special event, where 2 highly experienced Dutch consultants come to share their experience in optimizing businesses by means of an efficient data management strategy. This interactive NRCC Knowledge Center will not be just about data or what data is. The speakers will go in depth and approach the topic from an analytical perspective, talking about what is really needed to gain optimal value from data. The presentation is followed by a Cocktail Drink, perfect set-up for exchanging ideas & making new connections.
What will you find out?
How to optimize (data) strategy work in order to:
– build engagement with every employee - facilitate collaboration between teams and departments (create a culture of collaborative productivity)
– optimize the workfloor
– know and apply an in-depth understanding of organizational dynamics
– identify your organization’s potential
– effectively monitor recruiting, development, productivity, accountability, retention & many other workplace initiatives
– bring your organization one step further Other managers / CEO By attending this interactive knowledge center, you will find out:
– what is your company’s stage of development and how to move to the next maturity level
– how can data improve your business (data as a competitive edge)
– what is the best way to facilitate data driven (and sustainable) changes
– how you to use a “Sustainable Continuous Improvement” approach, combining Process, Control, Behavior and Leadership
– how to use tools like data mining to identify possible actions for improvement
Who is this for? Representatives of medium management level of medium and/or big companies
Representatives of high management level of medium and/or big companies
How can you register? Register at email@example.com until 11th of September. Free access for NRCC members. Fee for external companies – 150 lei / person
Founded in 2006, NRCC is a non-profit organization that supports and promotes the Dutch-Romanian business community. NRCC network now includes 190 members, from 20+ industries. We develop activities in cities like Bucharest, Cluj, Constanta, Brasov, Bacau as well as in the Netherlands.