The price of residential properties in Romania has increased in the first quarter of 2019 by 0.8% against Q4 2018, being close to the level in 2010, a new market report by ‘Analize imobiliare’ reads.
The analysis reads that in the large regional centers the prices of flats increased during January-March 2019, although in the two previous quarters the increase was below 2%.
The cities with the highest price increases for flats are:
- Brasov – 2% in Q1 and 8.3% in the past 12 months, with an average of EUR 1,100 per square meter;
- Cluj Napoca – 1.7% and 6.4% annually, EUR 1,560 per sq m;
- Bucharest – 1.3% and 5.7% annually, EUR 1,320 per sq m;
- Timisoara – 5.1% annually;
- Constanta – 3.8% annually;
- Iasi 3.7% annually.