Wizz Air has announced new open recruitment days in Sibiu on 8 January and in Bucharest on 9 January.
The low-cost airline is searching for flight attendant/cabin crew at its Central and Eastern European bases.
Wizz Air currently offers 154 routes to 21 countries from 10 Romanian airports.To keep up with the stable increase in business, the airline recruits both, experienced professionals, as well as enthusiastic new talents, to its customer-centric team on board. Last year Wizz Air hired over 1100 new employees and increased its team to over 5.000 aviation professionals. To keep in line with this trend, the airline is looking to recruit new employees across its entire network in 2020, including Romania.
“To give yourself a chance at becoming a flight attendant, simply visit us at one of our WIZZ open recruitment days. Bring an English CV, two photos of yourself (face and full body) and be prepared to participate in an interview. Please note that interviews can take several hours,” says a press release.
To become Wizz Air crew members, candidates must also meet the following conditions:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum height for ladies 1.65m and for gentlemen 1.75m
- Arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum high school degree
- Fluent English both written and spoken, additional CEE language knowledge (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian, or Bosnian)
- Valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
WIZZ AIR OPEN RECRUITMENT DAYS:
|Sibiu||8 January 2020||Ramada Sibiu Hotel, Strada Emil Cioran nr 2 Sibiu, 550025|
|Bucharest||9 January 2020||Vienna House Easy Airport Bucharest, 283 Calea Bucurestilor 075100 Otopeni.|