Government established new relaxation measures to be enforced as of June 1. So, private parties are resumed from next month, while sports competitions will be allowed in indoor venues and with spectators.
Clubs and discos are also to re-open, with a limited opening hours though, as well as playgrounds and indoor pools.
The number of attendees is also limited, but it can be higher than the initially scheduled one if all participants are vaccinated.
At the same time, the protection facemasks can be taken off at the office indoors where there are maximum 5 people in the office, provided they are fully vaccinated and in the respective spaces the public’s access is not allowed.
The mask remains yet mandatory in all common indoor spaces.
- Cultural events will be allowed in open spaces, with 1,000 people attending at the most, compared to 500 as it is now. There must be a minimum 2sqm area ensured for each person and the facemask is mandatory. These events can be attend only by the vaccinated people with the complete vaccination scheme, with 10 days after the rappel, for those who have a negative Covid test or are between the 15thand the 90th day after the SARS-CoV-2 infection, as proved by the medical records. The number can rise over 1,000 if all attendees are vaccinated.
- The number of people walking on the street can increase from 6 to 8.
- 50 people allowed at wedding, christening parties in indoor spaces, 70 outdoors. Higher attendance allowed for the vaccinated guests.
- Vaccination centres to be set up at sports events
- Conferences with max. 100 people are allowed
- Playgrounds reopened up to 50% capacity for those vaccinated or those who had Covid
- Indoor pools reopened up to 70% capacity, higher number of participants if all are vaccinated.
- Restaurants can function with a capacity of up to 70% if the incidence is below 3 per 1,000, during 05:00hrs – 24:00hrs. The capacity can increase if all clients are fully vaccinated for at least 10 days.
- The occupancy of the accommodation units on the seaside can increase from 705 to 85%. If all tourists are vaccinated the manager can allow a full capacity occupancy.
- Graduation ceremonies in schools can be held outdoors, with students and teachers allowed, and also with the parents allowed if they are vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, if they have a negative Covid test or they have had the infections in the past 90 days.
- Vaccinated people can enter Romana without staying under quarantine, as well as those who have had the infections in the past 90 days or the people who present a negative Covid test. Children up to 16yo can enter Romania based on a negative test. Foreigners can enter Romania for tourist purposes.