President Klaus Iohannis has signed on Friday the decrees to recall 12 Romanian ambassadors, including the ones from Russia, Turkey, Hungary or Iraq. The 12 diplomats are ending their ambassador mandates, political sources revealed.
Those 12 recalled ambassadors:
• Gabriel-Cătălin Șopandă, Romania’s ambassador to Turkey;
• Iacob Prada, ambassador to Iraq;
• Victor Mircea, ambassador to Lebanon;
• Marius-Gabriel Lazurca, ambassador to Hungary;
• Carmen-Liliana Podgorean, ambassador to Paraguay;
• Nineta Bărbulescu, ambassador to Australia, New Zealand, Kiribati, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Samoa, Tuvalu and Nauru;
• Brândușa Ioana Predescu, ambassador to the Netherlands;
• Răzvan Rotundu, ambassador to Finland;
• Constantin Volodea Nistor, ambassador to Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam;
• Gabriel Gafița, ambassador to Peru, Ecuador;
• Valentin Florea, ambassador to Uruguay;
• Vasile Soare, ambassador to the Russian Federation.