Viorel Catarama to run for presidency
Businessman and chairman of the Right-wing Liberal Party, Viorel Catarama, former PNL member, has announced on Monday that he would file the candidacy for the presidential elections this autumn.
“I will run for the presidential election in 2019 as president of the Right-wing Liberal Party, with a ProCapitalism message. We want to send the socialism in history books,” Viorel Catarama said.
He has also set the main targets:
– repealing the special pensions
– the abolition of social benefits for people who are fit to work
– the dismissal of at least 25% of the public servants
– strong support for the private sector by encouraging exports, diminishing imports, simple access to credit/financing, simplification of bureaucracy, and cut in the level of labour taxation.
– Promoting the State-Nation, opposition to the globalist left-wing
– ProEU, but first of all ProUSA
Businessman Viorel Catarama has set up the Liberal Right Party after leaving the National Liberal Party, following disagreements with Liberal leader Ludovic Orban.