The parents of Alexandra Măceşanu,the 15-year-old girl from Caracal, allegedly killed by Gheorghe Dinca after kidnapping and raping her, told investigators during hearings on Thursday they won’t sue the aggressor in this file to ask for financial compensations for emotional distress. The parents argued they don’t want money from this tragedy.
The parents were heard at the Police today. The killer, Gheorghe Dinca, was also heard while attending the IT search next to his lawyer. Investigators are searching the phones, laptop and camera, seized from his house. Judiciary sources told mass media prosecutors had found porn content and footage on more memory sticks taken from his house.
On the other hand, Alexandra’s uncle, Alexandru Cumpănaşu, has stated today that the girl’s parents had been called twice from different numbers with a person telling them their girl is fine and they had also got other 10 phone calls from an unknown number on the Thursday right after the kidnapping.
The first time they received a phone call on August 25, at 10:30hrs and a second call on August 26, around 7 a.m. from different numbers but the message was the same, that Alexandra is fine and that she is abroad.
Măceşanu family was also called other ten times on the Thursday after the abduction from unknown numbers, with no one speaking.
Judiciary sources revealed that the family of the other missing girl, Luiza Melencu, has filed a request at DIICOT, asking for moral compensations worth EUR 300,000. Gheorghe Dinca claims he kidnapped Luiza in April and killed her on the same day.