Romania has received 17,978,849 doses of anti-Covid vaccine so far, since the beginning of the vaccination campaign against COVID-19, out of which it has used only 9,516,841.
Our country has donated 1,569,830 doses and sold another 1,870,000 doses, and efforts are currently underway to sell other doses of vaccine, Andrei Baciu, secretary of state in the Ministry of Health, announced on Tuesday, adding that ” it was known that we would reach a point where we would have a surplus of vaccine doses “.
Vaccine doses against COVID-19 in figures:
- 17,978,849 doses of vaccine against COVID-19 received by Romania
- 9,516,841 doses of vaccine administered
- 6,196,773 doses currently in stock
- Most vaccine doses received by Romania are produced by Pfizer – BioNTech – over 11,595,149 million
- 1,928,400 doses of Moderna vaccine received
- 3,374,000 doses of Astra Zeneca vaccine received
- 1,081,300 doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccine received
How many doses of COVID-19 vaccine has our country donated:
- 405,600 doses of Astra Zeneca vaccine and 100,620 doses of Pfizer vaccine donated to the Republic of Moldova
- 50,400 doses of Astra Zeneca vaccine donated to Serbia
- 100,800 doses of Astra Zeneca vaccine donated to Ukraine
- 188,000 doses of Astra Zeneca vaccine donated to Tunisia
- 525,000 doses of Astra Zeneca vaccine donated to Egypt – underway
- 300,000 doses of Astra Zeneca vaccine donated to Vietnam
- 30 doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccine donated to Argentina
- Total: 1,569,830 doses
How many doses of vaccine against COVID-19 has Romania sold:
- 1,170,000 doses of vaccine sold to Denmark
- 700,000 doses of Pfizer vaccine will be sold to Ireland – the deal has been finalized
- Total: 1,870,000 doses
As for the deliveries of vaccine doses to Romania for the next period, Secretary of State Andrei Baciu gave assurances that our country will receive enough doses of anti-COVID-19 vaccine by the end of this year, with authorities also considering the possibility of administering a third dose.