The Head of the Emergency Situations Department (DSU), Raed Arafat, has said that the Coronavirus is still present in Romania and we’ll not be able to return to the life before the pandemic after June 15.
Arafat told TVR 1 that we have to wait for several more days before deciding if the state of alert goes on or not.
“We still have out breaks in more counties. The number of cases is not stable yet, we had increased in the number of new infections instead of having a consistent decline”, the DSU Head explained.
Let’s capitalize on what we’ve succeeded so far and I think we’ll have a peaceful summer and we’ll be able to go on holiday without problems”, said Rafila.
Last Wednesday, the pupil’s grandmother was tested for the COVID-19 as she was to undergo a surgery and she came out positive. After that, the entire family was tested and the boy also came out positive for coronavirus.
Other 11 colleagues have attended training classes together with the pupil. They stopped attending classes and they are to be tested, while the school was disinfected.
Also on Tuesday, a second student has been confirmed with COVID-19. It’s a schoolgirl from the 12th grade in Gura Humorului, Suceava county. The girl had attended school last week, to get training for the upcoming Baccalaureate.