More than six people allowed at the table on the terraces
The government extended the state of alert by 30 more days, yet some amendments were made, announced the head of DSU, Raed Arafat.
Thus, those who had the COVID-19 infection in the last 180 days have the same regimen as those vaccinated and those who have a negative COVID test. More precisely, more than 6 people sitting at one table will be allowed at the terraces, and the adults accompanying children to playgrounds no longer need to be vaccinated.
The main changes coming into force:
- For those who went through the disease, the limit was increased from 90 days to 180 days after COVID-19 infection, to be in line with the European Green Certificate. During this time frame, people who have been infected with COVID-19 are exempted from quarantine upon entering the country and may take part in events, as may those who have been vaccinated or have a negative COVID test.
- Up to 1,000 people are allowed to participate in outdoor cultural activities.
- At weddings, baptisms and other private events, the area per person was reduced from 4 square meters to 2 square meters.
- At playgrounds, companions will no longer be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Outside, in restaurants, the rule of 6 people at the table is eliminated.