National Intelligence Service (SRI) sends suggestive message on Women’s Day. Politicians’ messages

0 29

The Romanian Intelligence Service (SRI) has delivered an original message to congratulate ladies on Women’s Day.

We ADMIT, sometimes they (e.n. the ladies) found out first“, reads the message posted by SRI on its Facebook page on Thursday. The message is accompanied by the institution’s logo.

It’s not the first time the national intelligence service delivers such messages, the latest one being on Christmas, when the service wished Romanians Happy Holidays in the Morse code. A white paper beard without any head appeared in the photo with a red background, symbolising a mysterious Santa Claus.

However, the funniest message sent by the Romanian Intelligence Service on March 8 was in 2016, when the service also took advantage of the celebration to invite women to join the service: “On March 8, about 67% of the SRI prepares coffee for the other 33%. Help us offset this ratio.”

Politicians and their messages

President Klaus Iohannis has posted a photo on Facebook featuring him offering flowers to the female journalists accredited to the Presidency. “March 8th, a special day when we offer flower to women with pleasure, and we show them our respect and appreciation once more. Happy Women’s Day!”, reads the President’s post.

Ladies, may March 8th offer you sunshine in your life and smiles on your face. Happy women’s Day!“, former president Traian Basescu says.

Ladies, on March 8 we particularly show you our respect and appreciation, but you know that, in fact, we are grateful to you for every day that you are next to us. Happy Women’s Day!,” reads the message posted by the speaker of the Chamber of Deputies, Liviu Dragnea.

Former PM Victor Ponta posted a photo with his wife, Dacian Sarbu and with his mother. “Happy Women’s Day and all the best for all the ladies in the world-daughters, wives, sisters and especially, for our mothers. P.S. Seeing this picture again I have a special thought for all the ladies who were standing by me and my family at Sala Palatului back then- it was the most touching moment in my political life,” Ponta says.

Another former PM, Sorin Grindeanu, writes that although he is not home in Timisoara today, his son will “take care of the women in their family“.

Women politicians also sent congratulatory messages. “For all the mothers in the country, an honest wish of good health, accomplishments and good news! For all the ladies, a sunshine and a fresh spring flower!“, said Bucharest mayor Gabriela Firea, who accompanied her post by a poem by Vadim Tudor, dedicated to her mother.
In her turn, PNL first vice-president, Raluca Turcan congratulated women on their day, while advising them to be solidary and strong. “We have the duty to think of all the women, to search solutions to improve their life, to help them. My dears, I wish you to be better, more solidary, stronger and to not allow to be moved aside!”

- Advertisement -

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More