Politicians, state institutions send messages on Women’s Day

0 56

Romanian politicians have not forgotten that March 8 is Women’s Day and have sent messages to the ladies.
President Klaus Iohannis, although on state visit to Israel, has placed a wish on his Facebook page, accompanied by a photo of him with his wife Carmen: “March 8 means love, gratitude and respect. Happy Anniversary to all women!”
Former President Traian Basescu has also posted a message on Facebook addressed to the ladies: “Mothers, wives, daughters, sisters, you all make our life more beautiful every day, while when we have tough times you comfort us with warmth and love. You make us really enjoy life. Happy Anniversary!”
Senate Speaker Calin Popescu Tariceanu says it is a special day: “On March 8 I wish all Romanian women Happy Anniversary! Dear ladies, grandmothers, wives and daughters, March is your month, the women’s month. I wish you happiness, to be appreciated as you deserve and thank you for everything you’ve done for us and for everything you do!”
PNL co-chair Alina Gorghiu says the party wants all Romanian women to smile on March 8 and on all other days to have reasons for optimism, confidence in themselves and in the society.
PSD leader Liviu Dragnea posted in his turn a message on Facebook: “On March 8, I wish you to be loved, respected, healthy and fulfilled, serene and happy! I don’t know if we deserve you, but it is a miracle that you exist and you brighten up our lives. Happy Anniversary! I am sending my homage to all those who, during time, have fought for women’s political, economic and social rights. Violence and discrimination should become history, while equal rights, including participation to political decisions, would become reality.”
The funniest message seems to be the one sent by the Romanian Intelligence Service (SRI), which took advantage of the celebration to invite women to join the service: “On March 8, about 67% of the SRI prepares coffee for the other 33%. Help us offset this ratio.”iohannis si carmen

- Advertisement -

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More