The number of criminal complaints related to the August 10 violence has reached 763

4

The Military Prosecutors with the Prosecutor General’s Office have registered hitherto 763 criminal complaints against the gendarmes that intervened against demonstrators during the August 10 Diaspora rally in Victoriei Square, downtown Bucharest.

On the other hand, the prosecutors are conducting investigations, following the complaints filed by 62 gendarmes, complaining of being aggressed on August 10, with several collective notifications. The prosecutors have gathered the complaints into one file.

Last Friday, the deputy mayor of Bucharest, Aurelian Badulescu was heard by the prosecutors, saying that he and Bucharest Prefect Speranta Cliseru had been in a room in a building near Victoria Palace during the Diaspora rally on August 10, from 4 p.m. until 4 a.m. He said there was no mobile command centre.

Asked by the journalists on his way out if somebody from the Gendarmerie has been wrong in the intervention procedure, Badulescu said “the Gendarmerie made no mistakes”.

- Advertisement -

1 Comment
  1. Bryan Davidson says

    “Asked by the journalists on his way out if somebody from the Gendarmerie has been wrong in the intervention procedure, Badulescu said ‘the Gendarmerie made no mistakes’.” Pay attention Israel.

Comments are closed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More