The wealth of Oracle Romania head in 2013: Vacation home, properties, bank accounts and shares
Sorin Mîndruţescu, targeted by an anti-corruption investigation under the charge of bribe taking, has been running Oracle Romania since 2003. His last public wealth statements, released in 2013 when he was member of the CFR Management Board, pointed to several properties, shares, bank accounts, jewels, but also a vacation home.
-6,000-sqm plot of land in Zărneşti, bought in 2006, owned together with another person;
– 50% of three properties: a 415-sqm apartment in Bucharest (purchased in 2003), a 225-sqm house in Corbeanca, bought in 2011 and a vacation house of 593sqm in Bran, purchased in 2007;
– watches worth EUR 25,000;
– jewels of EUR 20,000;
-bank accounts: EUR 7,119, around RON 300,000 and USD 138,000;
– shares at LMS Plastic Surgery Clinique, a plastic surgery medical unit owned by his wife, Erodia Mîndruţescu (loans of EUR 190,000 de euro and RON 50,000);
– 6,100 shares at Oracle Corp worth over EUR 58,000 (resulting in an income of USD 94,000);
– he lent RON 809,000 to a physical person;
– bank loan at Banca Transilvania worth EUR 231,000 (due in 2036);
– an allowance of RON 108,000 from Fondul Proprietatea, as member of the Representatives Committee;
-he did not release his income from Oracle, on the ground of confidentiality.