TOMMY HILFIGER FALL 2019 MENSWEAR COLLECTION – CONSCIOUS CLASH
Nude tones are perfectly matching with the vibrant colors in the TOMMY HILFIGER Fall 2019 Menswear Collection, which is inspired by the conscious clash between function and patrimony, with a merger of sustainable elements with a practical touch.
Jackets, be it light, bomber or puffer, are at the core of the collection and are completed by vivid, colourful hoodies, puffed warm sweaters and assorted accessories (gloves and caps).
Fabrics such as TH Flex, fibre Sorona® and Re:Down® are present in timeless styles, including puffer jackets, light jackets, padded hoodies and duffle outfits. The iconic Oxford type shirt and classic stretch fabric chinos are designed in an unexpected mix of bi-stretchy fabrics and water-resistant finishing.
Ornamental patterns and plaids on the wool warm sweaters are adding a bold twist to the collection, while the neutral tones the representative color palette of the brand-red, white, blue- are filled in by vibrant details of green and yellow.
The collection is revisiting the brand archives, by revamping the TOMMY HILFIGER signature styles, such as the rugby shirt and the crewneck sweater, with gold Tommy Crest embroidery.
It is definitely a Fall 2019 collection that adds technicality and versatility to the American classic cool DNA of the brand.
Clash of ‘85 proposes comfortable and flexible fabrics for iconic American designs. Key styles and details include:
- Red and white or black bomber jackets with red, white and blue stripe detailing on the cuffs and collar and lightweight responsibly sourced down padding in the sleeves.
- Straight-fit stretch faded jeans.
- Classic stretch fabric chinos.
- Oxford shirts in stretch fabrics in multiple colorways.
- Polo shirts with red, white and blue detailing and textured collars.
- Archive-inspired graphics in gunmetal-color embroidery on T-shirts and sweatshirts.
- Lightweight knitted structured sweaters in cotton-blend yarns.
The collection comprises elevated outerwear with bold pops of green. Key styles and details include:
- Flex fabric chinos, wool pants and cargo pants with technical detailing, including mesh pocket linings and mobile phone zip pocket.
- Cream cable knit sweater with signature TOMMY HILFIGER stripe down the back and “TH” monogram.
- Navy parka jacket with water-resistant finish, Sorona® filling, “TH” monogram and color-blocked lining.
- Shiny nylon green or blue hooded Sorona® puffer jacket.
- Green, red, white and yellow plaid shirt in flannel materials.
- Hooded wool duffel coat with quilted inner lining body.
- Sorona®-filled puffer jacket with reflective detailing on pockets.
- Ivy League-inspired photo print graphics for classic white T-shirts.
Off Peak Icons
These items are celebrating iconic TOMMY HILFIGER graphics and emblems from the archives. Key styles and details include:
- Gray down-filled flannel bomber jacket and puffer jacket with water-resistant finish and the “TH” and signature stripe emblem on the sleeve.
- Navy hoodie, sweater and rugby shirt with “TOMMY HILFIGER” graphics and emblem across the chest.
- Fair isle “TH” pattern knitted into heavy gauge turtleneck sweater with red, white and blue detailing on the hem.
- Oxford shirts in navy, Ithaca stripe and white and blue patchwork with signature stripe detailing.
Tommy Hilfiger Menswear collection Fall/Winter 2019 is available in all TOMMY HILFIGER stores.