What’s happening when classic “red-white-blue” navy trio is clashing with more vibrant hues of green, pink and orange? Well, the Fall 2019 Womenswear Collection of Tommy Hilfiger is born, bringing new fashionable, multicultural outfits, combining masculine and feminine touches, various shapes, sizes and prints. Warm, fluffy fabrics are contrasting with bodysuit superfluous chiffon or silky satin, but in a enjoyable way, taking the chic concept to an original level.
Fall 2019 Womenswear Collection is inspired by the conscious clash between function and patrimony, with a merger of sustainable elements with a practical touch.
Innovative fabrics are at the heart of the collections, with jeans and flannel trousers made by TH Flex, the iconic Re:Down® puffer jackets to keep warm, as well as the re-imagined luxury woolen sweaters, easy to clean.
Feminine skirts and dresses with the TH monogrammed print are combined with the contrasting colour knitting for an unexpected shape of the body.
Prints like Paisley, Prince of Wales and other ornamental patterns are adding a bold touch to the collection while the neutral tones and the representative color palette of the brand-red, white, blue, is contrasting with the vibrant insertions of green, orange and pink.
A Fall 2019 collection that adds technicality and versatility to the American classic cool DNA of the brand.
Class of ‘85
The collection is layering masculine with feminine pieces. Key styles and details include:
- Embroidered navy or rich gold THC, TOMMY HILFIGER Classics, graphic on multiple styles including T-shirts, denim, shirts and sweatshirts.
- Navy, green or red, white and navy color-blocked Re:Down® puffer jackets in recycled shell fabric with signature TOMMY HILFIGER stripe alongside zipper.
- TH monogram cube print on skirts, tops and long-sleeve midi-length dress.
- Lightweight cream pleated midi-skirt with navy stripes.
- Recycled polyester denim jeans with green overlocking.
- Boiled wool jacket half lined with THC logo on left chest.
This collection encompasses warm wool pieces for winter. Key styles and details include:
- Luxury wool washable roll neck sweater and cardigan.
- Pop color paisley printed chiffon and viscose satin skirt, top, blouse and dress.
- Black and navy long military-inspired trench coat.
- Sorona®-filled puffer jacket in orange, navy, white or gray.
- Washable wool sweaters.
- Black and white houndstooth and prince of wales patterned wool cocoon-shape coat and tailored pants.
- Blanket stripe color-block white and navy dress.
- Lace sweaters, skirt, jumpsuit and dresses.
- Wool coats in bouclé and classic wool.
Off Peak Icons
These items are represented by the classic styles that move with and conform to the body. Key styles and details include:
- Wool gray herringbone, double-breasted coat mixed with teddy.
- TH Flex white knee-length puffer jacket with oversized collar and engineered panels that conform to the body.
- TH Flex pink puffer jacket with engineered panels that conform to the body.
- Dark grey wool mix cardigan cape in off-white colors.
- TH Flex camel flannel pants.
- Herringbone sweater and belted classic wool coat.
- Cream sweater with pink, white and blue fair isle patterns.
- TH monogram red, white and blue print dress.
- TH Flex jeans.
Tommy Hilfiger Womenswear collection Fall/Winter 2019 is available in all TOMMY HILFIGER stores.